Thursday, August 1, 2013

Looking Forward

Since I'm completely new to blogging, I thought I'd put together a list of ideas for future posts and show you guys ahead of time, so you can let me know if there's something that you'd like to read about that's not on my list. Obviously there will always be something to write about-- I mean campus has more going on in a day than I will in my entire life...okay hopefully not-- but anyways, this is just what I've thought of off the top of my head for my next few posts.

Introducing...
  1. How to live with a roommate
  2. Beating the Freshman 15
  3. Getting involved on campus
  4. Party Do's and Don'ts
  5. Study tips
  6. To Rush or Not to Rush
  7. Top 10 spots for date night, girls night, coffee, studying, etc..
  8. Getting off of campus
  9. Fall trends on campus
Shoot me an email at BrandNewatIU@gmail.com if you'd like to see something else on this list. I'm always open to suggestions!

xx, Maddy

Some friends and I enjoying the beautiful colors of Fall in B-town

No comments:

Post a Comment